Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic Data Protection Statement
Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic; Address: Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic, Unit 2, Block E, Thundercut Alley, Smithfield Market, Dublin 7, Ireland, Email: email@example.com.
What do we do?
The mission of Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic is to provide the latest developments in cosmetology in a relaxing and luxurious atmosphere. Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic recognises that the protection of the personal data of customers and employees, through appropriate processes, controls, and discretion, is an essential part of our brand.
Who do we process data about?
Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic processes personal data about:
- Employees – Staff employed in our salon have provided personal data to our management for the purposes of employment. We may hold educational, financial and contact data in addition to references, employment history and health data, if necessary.
- Clients – Customers of our salon have provided personal data to our reception staff for the purposes of arranging appointments at our salons. It is necessary for us to have up-to-date contact details for you in the event that any unforeseen circumstance affects your appointment. We also use this information to provide excellent customer service and care. Clients can opt-out of communications at any time. We also collect sensitive medical data if it is relevant to a particular treatment you have requested.
- Suppliers – Any third party vendors or contractors may have provided personal data for the purposes of a single or ongoing business transactions with Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic. This information will be retained in line with statutory financial obligations.
Where do we get your data from?
We get data about you from you in cases when:
- You apply for a position or come to work for this company
- You contact us about availing of our services
- We complete a business transaction with you as a supplier of products or services
How long do we keep it for?
We will retain your personal details as a past, current or future employee in line with employment law. We will keep the personal data of customers for no longer than is deemed necessary. We retain the personal data of any suppliers for as long as is deemed relevant and legally necessary.
Where do we keep your data?
Third party service providers contracted by Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic hold personal data in secure data centres inside the EEA and also transfer personal data to servers in the US under the Privacy Shield agreement with the EU. We regularly review the legality of all cross border transfers. All transfers are fully encrypted and secure.
Do we share your data?
We may be legally obliged to share your data with government agencies, for example for employment or financial compliance. We may also have interfaces with software providers that allow them to access your personal data. These situations are on the basis of a third party data processor agreement which contain clear contractual safeguards for personal data.
What are your rights and who should you contact?
Individuals have rights over their personal data under EU law. These rights are not absolute and some qualifications and restrictions do apply. In summary your rights are: Right to be informed; Right of access; Right to rectification; Right to be forgotten / erasure; Right to restrict processing; Right to object; Right to refuse automated decision making and/or profiling; Right to portability. You also have the right to seek compensation through the courts in the event that you believe your data privacy rights have been infringed. Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic is committed to helping individuals exercise their rights. If you have a query we recommend you contact the manager of Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Details for the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Telephone: +353 57 8684800 / +353(0)761 104 800 / Lo Call No. 1890 252 231. Email: email@example.com
Address: Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois.