What is Arosha Slimming Bandage Body Contouring Wrap Treatment
Oasis Beauty provides express body contouring bandage treatments from top slimming body wraps producer Arosha. The Arosha wraps use prepacked disposable bandages for optimum hygiene, with each bandage being carefully impregnated with quality ingredients that aids cellulite reduction, toning, moisturising and water retention.
We offer following types of Arosha slimming body wraps:
- Oedemacel bandages that are specifically conceived to solve the problems of oedematous cellulite. The mix of ingredients works in synergy to contrast the initial causes of cellulite formation such as dilation of blood vessels and interstitial fluid retention. These bandages are used to significantly reduce water retention, which goes hand in hand with cellulite. They clear body from toxins and drain the lymphatic system, tone and firm the skin. They also have a remineralising effect on the skin, leaving it fresher, brighter and with better hydration. They are always used for your first treatment.
- Adipocel bandages that were created to solve issues related to the most advanced stages of fibrous cellulite. The various components in adipocel work to contrast the increasing adipocytes size and the formation of collagen fibers that are responsible for the appearance of cellulite nodules.
- Buy package of 3 body contouring wraps and get 15% discount deal!
- Add pressotherapy treatment with a better price!
We strongly recommend to combine Arosha body contouring wraps with pressotherapy treatment in the one session for quicker drainage effect and more effective toxins removal.
How does Arosha Slimming Bandage Body Contouring Wrap Treatment look like
Treatment starts with body brushing that stimulates the microcirculation, removes dead skin cells, aids lymphatic drainage, and aids the penetration of products. We strongly recommend to used Arosha brush later at home on daily basis as it will help reduce cellulite and extend treatments results.
Brushing simulates microcirculation, nerve endings and lymphatic system. This is a very old technique but few minutes a day can provide you big results, health and a good wellness! Draining, energizing or relaxing effect: it depends on the way you use it.
After brushing we apply specific highly concentrated ingredients looked in ampules and spray solution. Once the whole treated area is cover, you will be wrapped in the Arosha slimming bandages that will be working on the skin for the next 30min. The best results can be achieved when wrap is performed in the pressotherapy machine as it speeds up water retention and toxins removal.
We also recommend minimum 8 sessions twice a week for better results. Body slimming / contouring wraps are also very popular to be used as ad-hoc before an important event or occasion.
Homecare advice after Arosha Slimming Bandage Body Contouring Wrap Treatment
- Waxing treatments should be done 24 hours before or 24 hours after body wraps.
- The client should increase their water intake, and be aiming for 2 liters per day. This will help the body to flush out any toxins and prevent it from retaining water unnecessarily.
- For best results dry body brushing and moisturizing should be completed daily.
- Light diet and some exercise are recommended on a day of the appointment and for the next 24h.
Contraindications for Arosha Slimming Bandage Body Contouring Wrap Treatment
- Pregnancy and breast feeding
- Skin diseases
- Specific skin conditions in the treated area
* Disclaimer: Results and benefits can vary and are different for each individual. Therefore Oasis Beauty Day Spa & Skincare Clinic cannot guarantee that you will lose weight or inches as weight loss will vary person to person.